Our staff consists of 11 professional engineers registered in the States of Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Florida, South Carolina, and Texas. Our engineering staff is complemented by four engineering interns (EIs), four engineering graduates, three engineering technicians, and one geologist. Our numbers allow diversification and appointment of teams to meet our commitments on projects in a timely and professional manner.
Our engineering staff has extensive experience in a wide range of projects including office buildings, sports complexes, industrial facilities, docks, roads and bridges, drainage structures, flood control structures, wetlands restoration, and hurricane protection levees and floodwalls.
We have expertise in many areas of geotechnical engineering such as:
- Shallow foundations
- Deep foundations including driven piles, augercast piles, and drilled shafts
- Slope stability of river banks and other slopes and embankments
- Seepage through earthen embankments or under structures
- Consolidation settlement of structures
- Braced Excavations
- Site Dewatering
- Ground Improvement Measures
Our engineers have worked extensively with the public sector (e.g., LaDOT, MDOT, LaDNR, USACE) and the private sector over the years. Our diverse client base speaks to the wide range of geotechnical expertise we provide.